24 Feb 2023 Conference Registration Now Open!
Registration is now open for the 54th annual CAFAA Conference!
This year’s Steampunk’d conference will take attendees Full Steam Ahead into the Future of Financial Aid!
The conference is a great opportunity for professional development and networking opportunities for the transfer of knowledge and collaboration between Financial Aid administrators, institutions, and service providers across Colorado.
- CAFAA Annual Conference 2023
- May 3-4, 2023 – Steamboat Grand Hotel, Steamboat Springs, CO
- Reserve your hotel room by clicking HERE to receive your exclusive CAFAA conference pricing starting at $119 a night.
- Tax Exempt Members please call 970.871.5500 for hotel reservations.
- Network with Financial Aid Professionals from across Colorado.
- Meet and learn about Service Provider options that can benefit your institution.
- Don your best top hat to take advantage of this great professional development opportunity! Gain important industry insight, share best practices, and get involved with CAFAA.
Early Bird Pricing
Available for members who register prior to March 17, 2023:
- $250 Member (increases to $300)
- $325 Non-Member (increases to $375)
Service providers choose the option that is best for you (these prices will not increase):
- $1,000 Service Provider Table Only
- $1,500 Service Provider Sponsorship includes table, logo in program, and attendee contact list after the conference.
Things to Know
Take advantage of special hotel rates when you reserve your hotel stay with the Steamboat Grand Hotel. You will need to provide an email address so the Steamboat Grand can coordinate any tax-exempt information for your reservation. Taxes will not be removed from reservations until all documents and paperwork have been received.
Be sure to check the CAFAA website often for updates on sessions, presenters and things to prepare for.
Have questions or want to volunteer with the conference? Contact our Conference Chair Karen.Tran@rrcc.edu